Pengaruh ROA, CAR, BOPO, FDR, Dan Inflasi Terhadap Pembiayaan Bermasalah (NPF) Di Bank Umum Syariah

Laili Isnaini, Slamet Haryono, Ibnu Muhdir

Abstract


This study aims to examine the effect of ROA, CAR, BOPO, FDR, and inflation on problem financing. The data used are monthly data from 2015 to 2020 in August and Islamic Commercial Bank data obtained from the OJK. Data analysis was performed using the eviews 10 program. The results showed that ROA, CAR, FDR, BOPO, and inflation together had an influence on NPF and were able to explain the dependent variable by 87.68% and the remaining 12.32% was explained by other variables that influence NPF. ROA and FDR have no effect on NPF with a probability value higher than 0.05, while the independent variable that has a positive effect on NPF is BOPO, while the CAR and inflation variables have a negative effect on NPF with a probability value below 0.05

Keywords


BOPO; CAR; FDR; Inflation; NPF; ROA

Full Text:

PDF

References


Abedifar, P., Hasan, I., & Tarazi, A. (2016). Finance-growth nexus and dual-banking systems: Relative importance of Islamic banks. Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 132, 198–215. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jebo.2016.03.005

Amir, F., Manajemen, S., Ekonomi, F., Kary, U., & Nuryana, I. (2017). Analisis Rasio Keuangan Perbankan yang Mempengaruhi Non Performing Loan ( NPL ) Periode 2015-2017 ( Studi Kasus Pada Bank Umum Konvensional yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia ). 2017, 1–7.

Bitar, M., Madiès, P., & Taramasco, O. (2017). What makes Islamic banks different? A multivariate approach. Economic Systems, 41(2), 215–235. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecosys.2016.06.003

Grira, J., & Labidi, C. (2020). Banks, Funds, and risks in islamic finance: Literature & future research avenues. Finance Research Letters, 101815. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.frl.2020.101815

Harimaya, K., & Ozaki, Y. (2021). Effects of diversification on bank efficiency: Evidence from Shinkin banks in Japan. International Review of Economics and Finance, 71, 700–717. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.iref.2020.10.008

Hassan, M. K., Khan, A., & Paltrinieri, A. (2019). Liquidity risk, credit risk and stability in Islamic and conventional banks. Research in International Business and Finance, 48, 17–31. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ribaf.2018.10.006

Huang, J., & Chen, Z. (2020). Optimal risk asset allocation of a loss-averse bank with partial information under inflation risk. Finance Research Letters, December 2019, 101513. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.frl.2020.101513

Ilmiyono, A. F. (2019). The Effect of ROE , ROA and EPS toward Stock Prices in Companie sub Sektor Construction and Buildings Listed in Exchange Indonesia Effect ( IDX ). 04(08), 24–35.

İncekara, A., & Çetinkaya, H. (2019). Credit Risk Management: A Panel Data Analysis on the Islamic Banks in Turkey. Procedia Computer Science, 158, 947–954. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2019.09.135

Mohammad, S., Asutay, M., Dixon, R., & Platonova, E. (2020). Liquidity risk exposure and its determinants in the banking sector: A comparative analysis between Islamic, conventional and hybrid banks. Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 66, 101196. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.intfin.2020.101196

Rosita, M., & Musdholifah, M. (2018). Pengaruh Makroekonomi, Capital Adequacy Ratio, Loan To Deposit Ratio dan Pertumbuhan Kredit terhadap Non Performing Loan pada Bank Asing di Indonesia Periode 2013-2014. BISMA (Bisnis Dan Manajemen), 8(2), 124. https://doi.org/10.26740/bisma.v8n2.p124-143

Å eho, M., Bacha, O. I., & Smolo, E. (2020). The effects of interest rate on Islamic bank financing instruments: Cross-country evidence from dual-banking systems. Pacific Basin Finance Journal, 62(December 2019), 101292. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pacfin.2020.101292

Smaoui, H., Mimouni, K., Miniaoui, H., & Temimi, A. (2020). Funding liquidity risk and banks’ risk-taking: Evidence from Islamic and conventional banks. Pacific Basin Finance Journal, 64(April), 101436. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pacfin.2020.101436

Srairi, S. (2019). Transparency and bank risk-taking in GCC Islamic banking. Borsa Istanbul Review, 19, S64–S74. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bir.2019.02.001

Toumi, K., Viviani, J. L., & Chayeh, Z. (2019). Measurement of the displaced commercial risk in Islamic Banks. Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 74, 18–31. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.qref.2018.03.001




DOI: https://doi.org/10.29408/jpek.v5i1.3095

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2021 JPEK (Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi dan Kewirausahaan)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.