Minat Berwirausaha Mahasiswa Ditinjau Dari Self Efficacy Dan Adversity Quotient

Rita Ningsih, Arfatin Nurrahmah

Abstract


The purpose of this research is to know the influence between self efficacy and adversity quotient on entrepreneurial interests of students, the effect of self efficacy on student entrepreneurial interests, and the effect of adversity quotient on student entrepreneurial interests. The method used is survey. Samples were obtained using simple random sampling technique as many as 105 students took entrepreneurship courses at one of the PTS in Jakarta. Data analysis is done using the help of the SPSS-16 program. Test requirements the analysis used is the test of normality, linearity test and multicolinearity test. The hypothesis test using a correlational test is followed by a double regression test. Based on the results of the research, the results that: 1) there are  influence of self efficacy and adversity quotient jointly towards entrepreneurial interest. Self efficacy and adversity quotient contributions to entrepreneurial interest of 45.7% of the remaining 54.3% are donated by variables other than self efficacy and adversity quotient; 2) there is self efficacy influence on entrepreneurial interest, and 3) there is adversity quotient influence on entrepreneurial interest


Keywords


Adversity Quotient; Entrepreneurial interest; Self Efficacy;

Full Text:

PDF

References


Astri, W., & Latifah, L. (2017). Pengaruh Personal Attributes, Adversity Quotient Dengan Mediasi Self Efficacy Terhadap Minat Berwirausaha. Economic Education Analysis Journal, 6(3), 737–751.

Fradani, A. C. (2017). Pengaruh Kecerdasan Adversitas, Pendidikan Kewirausahaan Dalam Keluarga, Dukungan Keluarga, Dan Efikasi Diri Pada Intensi Berwirausaha Siswa Smk Negeri 2 Nganjuk. Jurnal Ekonomi Pendidikan Dan Kewirausahaan, 2(2), 157. https://doi.org/10.26740/jepk.v2n2.p157-170

Lianto, L. (2019). Self-Efficacy: A Brief Literature Review. Jurnal Manajemen Motivasi, 15(2), 55. https://doi.org/10.29406/jmm.v15i2.1409

Ningsih, R. (2017). Peranan Pendidikan Kewirausahaan Dalam Mahasiswa. ProsidingLPPM Univ.Indraprasta PGRI, 60–69.

Nurhayati, R., Farradinna, S., & Nugroho, S. (2019). Efikasi Diri Dan Dukungan Sosial Keluarga Memprediksi Minat Berwirausaha Pada Mahasiswa. Proyeksi: Jurnal Psikologi, 14(2), 59–70. http://lppm-unissula.com/jurnal.unissula.ac.id/index.php/proyeksi/article/view/4850

Nurrahmah, A. (2015). Pengaruh Kecerdasan Logik Matematika Dan Minat. Formatif : Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan MIPA.

Palupi, D. (2015). Pengaruh Adversity Quotiont Dan Pendidikan Kewirausahaan Terhadap Minat Berwirausaha Mahasiswa. Pengaruh Adversity Quotiont Dan Pendidikan Kewirausahaan Terhadap Minat Berwirausaha Mahasiswa, 9(2), 128–141.

Riwayati, A., & Gunadi, T. (2015). Pengaruh Efikasi Diri Terhadap Minat Berwirausaha Siswa Sekolah Menengah Program Keahlian Rekayasa Perangkat Teknologi Informasi Dan Komunikasi. Coopetition, 6(1), 39. http://ikopin.ac.id/jurnal/index.php/coopetition/article/view/18

Shoimah, S. (2019). Pengaruh Self Efficacy , Lingkungan Keluarga dan Pendidikan Kewirausahaan terhadap Minat Berwirausaha Mahasiswa Fakultas Ekonomi UNISDA Lamongan. 2(2), 189–203.


Article Metrics

Abstract view : 0 times
PDF - 0 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2020 JPEK (Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi dan Kewirausahaan)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.