Implementasi Kurikulum 2013 Pada SMK di Kabupaten Lombok Timur

Yosi Nur Kholisho, Marfuatun Marfuatun

Abstract


Vocational School is an education that prepares students to be ready to work held at the secondary school level. The purpose of this study (1) to find out how the curriculum 2013  implementation in schools; (2) what are the obstacles in implementing the curriculum 2013. The type of research used is descriptive research. This study used 12 vocational schools in 8 sub-districts. The results of the curriculum  2013 implementation data in schools showed that 94.44% of the majority of  curriculum 2013implementations had been implemented, 2.78% were fully implemented and 2, 78% were mostly implemented. There are a few problems related to the existence of several teachers who have not fully understood the learning plan by using the curriculum 2013, which is a tool used by some teachers still using the old model and classroom learning processes that currently focus on the learning process in students (student center) however, there are still many teachers who apply learning using the lecture method only. Based on the results related to the obstacles / obstacles faced by teachers and students in the implementation of the  curriculum 2013 that is 66.67% fully the implementation of the  curriculum 2013 has been implemented and the remaining 33.33% is mostly accomplished this proves that students and teachers do not feel there are obstacles in implementation of the  curriculum 2013


Keywords


Curriculum 2013; Students; Teachers; Vocational School

Full Text:

PDF

References


Gultom, Syawal. (2013). Meteri Pelatihan Guru Implemantasi Kurikulum 2013.Jakarta.Badan pengembangan sumber daya manusia pendidikan dan kebudayaan.

Kementrian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan. (2013). Draf Dokumen Kurikulum 2013. Jakarta. Kemendikbud.

Mulyasa, E. (2013). Pengembangan dan Implementasi Kurikulum 2013. Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya

Tjahjono, Anang. (2013). Petujuk Teknis Persiapan Implementasi Kurikulum Tahun 2013 pada Minggu Pertama di Sekolah. Direktorat Jendral Pendidikan Menengah Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan.

Sutrisno Hadi. (2004). Metodologi Research 2. Andi Offset. Yogyakarta




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.29408/edumatic.v2i2.1112

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 53 times
PDF - 63 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

===============================================================

  Statistic Pengunjung EDUMATIC

Creative Commons License

EDUMATIC: Jurnal Pendidikan Informatika is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.